Diese Jobsuche habe ich heute über Ajaxian gefunden. Besonders die Steuerfreiheit klingt verlockend.
- Title: Web Developer
- Salary: $200K plus DOE
- Taxes: No Federal taxes taken out for the contractors that accept a 12 month. (6 month contractors will have taxes taken out)
- Location: Iraq
- Start date: ASAP with 2 weeks training (one in Washington DC and another in Ft. Bening GA)
- # of Openings: 1
Summary: A principal Department of Defense agency is looking for programmers, developers or coders to code, support field deployment and maintenance of a new database application which will be used by Army units in Iraq. Scope These are full-time positions (12/7) located at one of the major US Bases in IRAQ. Deployment will be period of 6-12 months. Training on the application software will begin prior to deployment and will take place in Virginia. These positions are available for full time employment or for independent contractors. These positions are available now.
- A Department of Defense secret clearance within last 24 months
- Willing to work a 3 month contract in Iraq at US military bases
- 2-4 programming experience preferably with JAVA or HTML
- US Citizen
- Knowledge of database systems preferably SQL
- Familiarity with military networks and systems is desired, but not required.
- Relevant military background ( e.g. hands-on engineering background in S6 or G6 shop or MOS 25B or 74B is desired but not required.)
- AS or BS Degree in Computer Science minimum
Die Requirements habe ich auf Careerbuild.com gefunden.